If you are unhappy with your smile, and are looking for an alternative to traditional braces, Invisalign may be the right option for you. At Fusion Dental Care we offer many orthodontic options for our patients, and one of the most common is Invisalign.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign does not have any brackets or wires like traditional braces have. Invisalign uses removable acrylic trays that are worn in a series over a specified amount of time. These clear aligners when worn gently move teeth into place, creating a beautiful straight smile. The trays are typically worn between 20-22 hours at a time, and this depends on the level of correction needed for each patient.
The clear aligners are discrete, making this a popular option for teens and adults. Our evaluation process will determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. Our office is equipped with the latest dental technology. X-rays, molds, and a 3D image will be taken to help create a customized treatment plan.
What Are The Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign’s popularity is accompanied by several benefits. Some of these include:
- Trays are easily removable for eating and drinking.
- Invisalign trays are smooth and comfortable when worn in the mouth. There is no worry for irritation of the mouth or gums like with traditional brackets and wires.
- Trays are invisible and clear when worn, making the treatment discrete.
- On average Invisalign takes anywhere between 6-18 months, and in some cases is a quicker process compared to traditional braces.
- Invisalign trays have a blue indicator to notify parents if their child has worn the aligner for the required amount of time.
Contact Fusion Dental Care in Raleigh, NC
Our team at Fusion Dental wants to make sure that our patients are comfortable with whatever treatment they choose. Our skilled staff will answer any questions you may have and ensure you understand all of the details every step of the way. We may even provide molds, x-rays, and photos to help us build you a customized treatment plan.
If you are interested in finding out more about Invisalign in Raleigh, NC, please contact Fusion Dental to schedule your appointment.